Our friends down the road, Live From the Divide, have an amazing lineup for Spring 2014 (with more dates to come). They’ve booked a great mix of national & regional touring acts, and local favorites. Don’t miss your chance to see some amazing talent in a very stripped-down, intimate setting. We are very lucky to have LFTD!
- FEB 05, 2014 : LFTD Songwriters Spotlight at Wild Joe’s
- FEB 10, 2014 : The Deadly Gentlemen
- FEB 13, 2014 : Lil’ Smokies
- FEB 21, 2014 : Luke Dowler
- FEB 27, 2014 : Austin Jenckes from the Voice
- MAR 01, 2014 : Casey Driessen
- MAR 03, 2014 : Scott Brown
- MAR 08, 2014 : Martha Scanlan
- MAR 17, 2014 : Zac Hacker
- MAR 27, 2014 : David Bazan
- APR 02, 2014 : The Howlin’ Brothers
- APR 10, 2014 : Hillstomp
- APR 18, 2014 : Sam Platts and The Kootenai Three
- MAY 01, 2014 : Copper Mountain Band
- MAY 17, 2014 : Laurie Sargent
All shows take place at Peach Street Studios (627 E. Peach St. Bozeman).
The venue only holds 50 people. Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended.
Tickets are available at Cactus Records or cactusrecords.net
More about Live From the Divide:
LIVE FROM THE DIVIDE is a radio broadcast created simply as a “A Celebration of the American Songwriter”. The 60 minute show features regionally established & legendary songwriters alike. Based out of an intimate 50 person venue and recording facility in Bozeman, Montana.
Artists vary their interactions with the crowd, sometimes poking fun at a live audience member or by taking time to explain the origin of the song they are about to perform. The program provides listeners with an unparalleled opportunity to hear songwriters in a natural stripped down and raw setting.
For more information go to: http://livefromthedivide.com
Need More? Read this recent article in Montana Magazine about LFTD entitled: “Montana’s New Nashville.” READ NOW
Thanks to the LFTD team for bringing such talent to our little corner of the earth. Cheers!