In this episode of "The Electric Land," Joe & Blaise change their names to Hatch & Brody to honor the surf nature of Fender's next Parallel Universe guitars... the Jazzmaster/Telecaster hybrid
. Blaise also declares his love for the new Baywatch movie while sampling a rye beer from Bridger Brewing.
We have both models available here:
Fender Jazz Telecaster in 2-color Sunburst
Fender Jazz Telecaster in Sea-Foam Green
They call it show business for a reason—you have to make a visual splash, so we made something you’ve never seen before, the limited-edition Jazz Tele. Was it made for surf, punk, jazz or country? Who cares—play whatever music you want on it and it’ll be able to keep up, thanks to the vintage inspired sound, modern feel and sensational aesthetics.
- Ash body with lacquer finish "Mid-'60s
- C"-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- American Vintage ‘65 single-coil Jazzmaster bridge and neck pickups
- Limited Edition neck plate; “floral” Fender logo
- Includes hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity
Shop our entire Fender selection here: https://www.musicvilla.com/fender/electrics
Questions about our inventory, shipping, and pricing? Give us a call at (406) 587-4761.